Business Operations activities involve the day-to-day functions of the business conducted for the purpose of generating profits through building process. Your Remote COO will build, enable, and manage the daily operations of your business. As your Chief Operations Officer, Your Remote COO will:
- Identify, plan and develop strategies and processes for the common daily operations of the business to ensure the financial needs and goals of the company are met.
- Set the rules, regulations and processes for employees and participate in the financial decisions of the company.
- Devise strategies for improvement throughout different departments such as human resources, sales, marketing, client services, finance, and accounting.
Strategic management is the highest level of managerial activity. Strategies are typically planned, crafted or guided by the Business Owner or Chief Executive Officer, and then implemented under the supervision of the organization's Chief Operations Officer. Strategic management provides overall direction to the business.
Your Remote COO takes a hands-on approach to the overall business strategy. We evaluate and measure the effectiveness of the current strategy. Through our evaluation, we look at the following:
- Does the current strategy make sense, allowing the organization to scale financially in the market?
- Does the current process for client services allow the client to truly engage with the organization, enabling them to work together for mutual success?
- Are the staff engaging with the clients and each another to create mutually cohesive partnerships?
- Are the current sales and marketing processes working to bring in the right types of clients?
GIVE US YOUR OPERATIONAL PROJECTS
Do you have a project your operations team is just unable to complete? Are there times when you would like another "set of eyes" to review a process? Would you prefer not to commit to a year long contract but would like the services of Your Remote COO available to you and your team? Now you can. The experts at Your Remote COO are now offering project hours. There is no long-term commitment, you can pay for 1 hour or purchase blocks to use for projects, consulting, process development or anything else that will help you in your business.
Consult with Your Remote COO for an hour anytime or buy a block of hours that are good for a full year or until you run out of time.
- Standard Hourly rate $185
- 10-hour block of hours $1,790.00 ($179/person hour)
- 20-hour block of hours $3,500.00 ($175/person hour)
- 30-hour block of hours $4,860.00 ($162/person hour)
- 40-hour block of hours $6,280.00 ($157/person hour)
- 50-hour block of hours $7,400.00 ($148/person hour)
Coaching is a form of development in which a person who is called a “Coach” supports a client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal through training and guidance.
There will always be opportunities for learning or “coaching”. Your Remote COO will act as a coach not only at an executive level but also to help coach and train staff and clients. With more than 50 years of combined business experience, the team from Your Remote COO, will offer coaching for improvement and mentoring for your overall business operational success.
When we think of training, what we are really thinking of is product knowledge training, educating sales and other professionals about a company’s products or services. While sales, skills are an important part of training, it’s also important that sales and customer service reps understand the products and services they are speaking with customers about.
The training team at Your Remote COO serves as your corporate trainer. Our trainers become experts on your products and solutions by engaging with you. Once trained, the dedicated trainer will build and design training materials, collateral and curriculum to make sure your staff, clients and resellers are properly trained to continue engaging with your company both from a service perspective and also for financial gain.